Recipe by Snoozlepip
Aunt Donna posted this on my Facebook wall.
Top Review by freeespiritt53
Updating last review on what i'd added. <br/>I added grated Locatelli cheese and bread crumbs to the mixture. Then I added diced tomato and mozerrella cheese on top, Lastly, I added marina sauce atop of it. Was delicious.
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly brush both sides of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes, until cheese is crispy and browned.