This was a delicious and non fattening recipe that I invented and came out exceptionally well! I have to lose weight and lower my triglycerides so I am changing my style of eating...I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine in a small bowl, mayonaise and grated parmesan cheese.
- 2Toast one slice of whole wheat multi grain bread and let it cool til it is hard and grate it.
- 3Spread mayonaise and parmesan mixture on the top of the fillets and sprinkle bread crumbs on top of this mixture on the fillets.
- 4I used some oregano and Greek Seasoning on mine, but to each his own in taste with the spices and herbs.
- 5I broiled the fillets and this is tricky as to the thickness of your fillets, so I advise watching them carefully so as not to over cook.
- 6I served these with a baked sweet potato with cinnamon and nutmeg, sea salt, and cracked pepper. Also, sliced some tomatoes and seasoned them with some cracked pepper and apple cider vinegar.
- 7Bon Appetite!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Parmesan Flounder Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 822.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: