Recipe by PrimQuilter
From Hall's Potato Harvest Cookbook. Tender inside and nice and crusty outside. They suggest serving them with chicken breasts or steak. I suggest making a bunch of them !
Top Review by Nif
These are delicious little potatoes. I made them as directed except for 1 thing - I wouldn't bother peeling these little guys and they worked perfectly with the peel on! I really enjoyed these with Recipe #448488, Recipe #419021 and salad. Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks PrimQuilter! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil unpeeled potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, approximately 20 minutes.
- Drain and peel.
- Melt butter and add seasoning salt.
- Roll each potato in seasoned butter, then in crushed cornflakes.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes.