Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my yummy chicken recipes, I have tons of them.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine honey and mustard in small bowl. Set aside 2 T. for sauce.
- Spread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken first in honey/mustard, then in crumbs to coat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Drizzle with reserved sauce.
This chicken dish was good. I used crushed stuffing mix for the saltines. It had a sweetness to it from the honey. I used Gourmet Mustard #81378 for the mustard (I use it for a lot of things). Gave it a great flavor. Was very easy to put together. Didn't take long from oven to the table. Thanks for a very nice easy recipe.
We both really liked it. I used Ritz crackers instead of saltines. Nice rich flavor. Thanks for a ridiculously easy meal!!!!!!!