1/5 Photos of Crusty Grilled Peppercorn Steaks
This is sort of like a Steak au Poivre prepared outdoors on the grill. Great for a special occasion cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Rub both sides of each steak with garlic, then brush lightly with olive oil.
- 2Line large baking sheet or tray with waxed paper. Spread thin layer of pepper on plate, lightly coat both sides of steak with pepper, and place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining steaks and additional pepper.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare charcoal for grilling (or heat broiler).
- 4Just before grilling, lightly salt both sides of steaks. Grill steaks over hot fire or broil 4 inches from heat until browned and crusty on outside but still pink at center, about 5 minutes each side for medium-rare.
- 5Transfer steaks to serving plates and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Grilled Peppercorn Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g