Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Goes great with pasta.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise (8 ounces)
- 3⁄4-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Spread over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices.
We thought this bread was delicious. The cayenne gives it a little kick and the amount of cheese is perfect. I left it in the oven for the 11 minutes because I wanted the crust to be crispy. YUM!