Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very easy, tasty recipe that can be prepared up to 1 day ahead and then baked before serving.
- Bring the broth and garlic to a boil over high heat. If using water, add 1 teaspoon salt along with the garlic.
- Add the pasta and boil, uncovered and stirring often, until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 10" pie plate or 8" square baking dish.
- Toss the hot, drained pasta with the onions, tomatoes, seasonings and ricotta.
- Spread in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar.
- Bake in the centre of the oven until golden, about 30 minutes. If preparing the day before, add an additional 10 minutes to the baking time.