Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe created by accident. :) The bottom will be chewy while the top is crusty. Not a usual brownie, I guess, and it could be a pan cookie instead.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease or line 20cm round pan.
- Mix all ingredients. Do not overmix. Batter will be thick.
- Spread batter into greased/lined pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Do not overbake or the top will be too chewy.