Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
So good! The Tabasco adds just a little "BAM" to the potatoes! The crust makes a really good potato!
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 medium baking potatoes, halved legthwise
- Combine first three ingredients.
- Brush potatoes with mixture.
- Place cut-side down o baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°oven for 45 minutes.
Yum yum yum yum YUM!!! this is a really good potato recipe! I added alot more tobasco because we love it hot, but the way it turned out was so good! like everyone said, the outside was very crisp while the inside was soft and fluffy, this is a really good way to use a potato!
Excellent, tasty recipe. I'll be making these again this week and many more. Loved the crunchy, creamy textures with the garlic and Tabasco kick. Thanks for sharing.
Very good. I added more Habanero Tabasco® sauce because we like things very spicy. After putting them on the cookie sheet I did poke the tops before brushing them with the seasoned butter (as crawfish pie suggested). I'll definitely make these again.