1/3 Photos of Crusty Baked Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
This is so easy to make; you won't believe how juicy the chicken is. The potato flakes makes the skin so crusty. Lovely with a simple green salad, baguette and fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2Trim and wash chicken, pat dry and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat egg and milk together.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine potato flakes, salt, paprika, garlic salt, ground pepper, poultry seasoning and cheese.
- 5Dip chicken in egg then roll in the potato flake mixture.
- 6Place chicken on pan and sprinkle with melted butter.
- 7Bake in 400°F oven for 45 minutes, turning the chicken once.
- 8Increase oven temperature to 425°F and bake for another 10- 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.6
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 330.0 mg
- Sodium 812.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 71.7 g