Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this from my sister-in-law. It's good either warm or cold. Can be cut in smaller pieces and served as an appetizer, or just serve with a salad for a complete meal.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in the zucchini, biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into two greased 9-inch pie plates.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
I feel terrible that I havent reviewed this before now. I actually made this last summer and again in the fall with some of my zucchini that I had frozen. I was going to make it again this week, but apparently lost my copy of the recipe so I had to look it up again which is how I realized that I had never reviewed it! This dish is fantastic! I have given the recipe to several people that all agree. The only thing I do differently is that I add a couple drops of hot sauce to give it a little zing . Thanks Skooch!