Recipe by **Jubes**
A simple crustless quiche- you can use any vegetables, A great way to use up your veges from the fridge. This quiche can be made gluten-free by using a blended gluten-free flour- with no crust a great option to make an easy gluten-free meal. Serve with chips or a salad on the side to serve as a light meal or lunch
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Yummy quiche! I made two, one with a store bought pie crust which featured extra sharp cheddar cheese, sweet onions and an orange bell pepper. Then I made the crustless version with extra sharp cheddar cheese, sweet onions and broccoli. Both turned out really well. I added and eighth of a teaspoon of nutmeg instead of the salt & pepper in each quiche. Made for Australia New Zealand Recipe Swap.
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour or 1⁄2 cup gluten-free self-raising flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups vegetables, chopped (such as tomato, brocolli,celery, zucchini, capsicum or sweet peppers, mushroom, carrot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a medium sized round quiche or pie dish.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into the quiche dish.
- Cook for 45 minutes in the oven, or until the eggs have cooked through- will depend a little on your oven and the size of the dish used.