Recipe by Chermoni
I absolutely love quiche. But not for breakfast, I like it for dinner. Loaded with veggies and goat cheese. I've been known to change the vegetables using zuchinni and yellow squash, it's pretty versatile. This quiche is crustless and it's good that way. Of course, you could bake it in a crust if crust is a must for you. I use a pirex pie plate to bake mine in. I slice the peppers into thin strips and then cut in half. This recipe is a variation of a recipe I found on Gluten Free Goddess.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 non-dairy milk substitute (I use hemp milk for this recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, toss vegetables until mixed pretty good. Put vegetables into the pie plate.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs with milk. Pour egg/milk mixture over the vegetables. Shake it a bit to get the egg mix to the bottom of the plate.
- Crumble up the goat cheese and mix into the quiche.
- Top quiche with leftover goat cheese crumbles.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.