Recipe by Stuuuaaart
I make this quiche and then take slices to work for breakfast. Its a filling quiche that is healthy and delicious. You can use any veggies that you like but this combo has always worked for me.
Top Review by Boomette
I love this quiche. There is so much taste in it. And it's great crustless. I had it for lunch today with a few salads I made. I used a tasty cheese. Thanks Stuuuaaart :) Made for All you can cook buffet
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 5 ounces American cheese or 5 ounces provolone cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee veggies in oil until tender.
- Remove veggies and allow to cool.
- Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well.
- Spray glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture in pie plate.
- Add the cheese slices.
- Top with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.