I make this quiche and then take slices to work for breakfast. Its a filling quiche that is healthy and delicious. You can use any veggies that you like but this combo has always worked for me.
- Sautee veggies in oil until tender.
- Remove veggies and allow to cool.
- Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well.
- Spray glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture in pie plate.
- Add the cheese slices.
- Top with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.