Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this quiche and then take slices to work for breakfast. Its a filling quiche that is healthy and delicious. You can use any veggies that you like but this combo has always worked for me.
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 5 ounces American cheese or 5 ounces provolone cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper
- Sautee veggies in oil until tender.
- Remove veggies and allow to cool.
- Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well.
- Spray glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture in pie plate.
- Add the cheese slices.
- Top with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
I love this quiche. There is so much taste in it. And it's great crustless. I had it for lunch today with a few salads I made. I used a tasty cheese. Thanks Stuuuaaart :) Made for All you can cook buffet
What a yummy and healthy quiche! I used fat-free cheese slices and we loved the combination of veggies in this. Mine took about 27 minutes to cook. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
Very, very nice tasting quiche & easy to make, as well, since I had everything already onhand! Not something I'd make often, but definitely made for a nice change of pace in our breakfast routine! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]