1/3 Photos of Crustless Vegetable Quiche
I make this quiche and then take slices to work for breakfast. Its a filling quiche that is healthy and delicious. You can use any veggies that you like but this combo has always worked for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee veggies in oil until tender.
- 2Remove veggies and allow to cool.
- 3Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well.
- 4Spray glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 5Pour half of the egg mixture in pie plate.
- 6Add the cheese slices.
- 7Top with remaining egg mixture.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Vegetable Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 301.9 mg
- Sodium 459.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g