Recipe by najwa
My husband thinks that cubed cooked chicken will go well with this pie .. I like it as is ..
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 177.44 ml cauliflower, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml peas
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 56.69 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 44.37 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a 9 inch skillet, add carrot and cauliflower, cover and cook (stirring) for a few minutes.
- Add green onions, peas, and parsley, cover and cook for about a minute.
- Mix the eggs, milk, feta cheese, thyme, pepper, and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Pour over veggies (cover the surface), and sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top.
- Cover and cook until bottom is light brown, transfer under a broiler and broil until bread brumbs are browned.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.