- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning, blend (Mrs. Dash)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bottom of lightly greased 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, spread 1 cup cheese.
- Layer onion, then tomato, then mushrooms over cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over tomatoes, cover with remainder of cheese.
- Beat together eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour egg mixture over tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is just set in the center.