1/19 Photos of Crustless tomato Quiche
Wonderfull Quiche, no need for crust. from Readers Digest
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bottom of lightly greased 9 inch quiche dish or pie plate, spread cheese.
- 2Layer onion, then tomato slices over cheese.
- 3Sprinkle basil over tomatoes.
- 4Beat together eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- 5Slowly pour egg mixture over tomatoes.
- 6Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is just set in the centre.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% evaporated milk