1 hr 10 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
For our guest on restrictive diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup artificial sweetener (equivalent to 3/4 cup sugars)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- light whipped topping (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, egg whites and sweetener, beat until smooth.
- 2Add the spices and salt, beat until well mixed.
- 3Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
- 4Pour into a 9-in. pie plate that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 325°F for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7If desired, garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkling of cinnamon.
- 8Store in the refrigerator.
- 9Sweet 'N Low or Sweet One are recommended for baking.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs