This is cool and refreshing, with only 58 calories per serving. Yum!
Make and share this Crustless Strawberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- Distribute evenly in a 10-inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water.
- Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and chill for 4-6 hours in fridge.
What a pretty presentation this made... well, at least until I attempted to lift the slices out of the pie tin! I used a .3 oz package of jel and 1.4 oz package of pudding, but it clumped up some so I wound up with less... I also used defrosted frozen strawberries. It tasted fine, though, despite the fact that once it was on the plates it didn't LOOK very pretty!! I think I'll try this with raspberries too. Thanks for posting!