Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is cool and refreshing, with only 58 calories per serving. Yum!
- 24 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 (7/8 ounce) packages sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
- Rinse and hull strawberries.
- Distribute evenly in a 10-inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water.
- Stir well and bring to a full boil.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and chill for 4-6 hours in fridge.
What a pretty presentation this made... well, at least until I attempted to lift the slices out of the pie tin! I used a .3 oz package of jel and 1.4 oz package of pudding, but it clumped up some so I wound up with less... I also used defrosted frozen strawberries. It tasted fine, though, despite the fact that once it was on the plates it didn't LOOK very pretty!! I think I'll try this with raspberries too. Thanks for posting!