Recipe by AshleyC
This is an adaptation I've made from another recipe on here. I ran out of strawberries and didn't have vanilla pudding mix on hand, so I changed it up.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) can unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 (1 ounce) fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 (1/3 ounce) fat free sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pie pan with pam or non-stick spray.
- Cut up fruit and place in pie pan evenly.
- Add pudding mix and water to saucepan and bring to a boil. (You may need to whisk the pudding mix in.).
- Once a boil has been reached, remove from heat and add two jello mixes.
- Stir well.
- Once cooled slightly, pour into pie pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.