4 hrs 15 mins
This is an adaptation I've made from another recipe on here. I ran out of strawberries and didn't have vanilla pudding mix on hand, so I changed it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) can unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 (1 ounce) fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 (1/3 ounce) fat free sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1Spray pie pan with pam or non-stick spray.
- 2Cut up fruit and place in pie pan evenly.
- 3Add pudding mix and water to saucepan and bring to a boil. (You may need to whisk the pudding mix in.).
- 4Once a boil has been reached, remove from heat and add two jello mixes.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Once cooled slightly, pour into pie pan.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Pie
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix