Recipe by KeithInWPG
Don't remember where I found this one, but I'm posting it here so I don't lose it. It's excellent!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8 inch springform pan with vegetable spray.
- Puree all ingredients except strawberries in a food processor or blender until very smooth. (If using a blender, you may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides.).
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until when pan is gently shaken, cake is firm about 1 inch in from sides. Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool at least 1 hour. Run a knife around cake and remove sides of pan.
- Cover cake and chill. Decorate with some of the berries; serve remaining berries with cake.