1/4 Photos of Crustless Spinach Quiche (Low Fat)
I found this on the internet, I think on a Cabot cheese site, when looking for a way to use up some leftover egg whites. I like it for breakfast or brunch with fruit salad but it could easily be a side dish for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- 2Add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until translucent.
- 3Add spinach and stir until moisture has evaporated, about 3 minutes longer.
- 4Sprinkle cheese evenly in 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 5Top with spinach mixture.
- 6In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg, cottage cheese, cayenne, salt and nutmeg.
- 7Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Quiche (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 382.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g