1/17 Photos of Crustless Spinach Quiche
This simple-to-make quiche is great for a simple dinner or lunch with green salad. Recipe was adapted from Bon Appetit (January 1981).
My Private Note
9inch q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Spray 9-inch pie plate with Pam. (I use a corning ware quiche dish).
- 3Heat oil in skillet over med. high heat. Add onion and saute until browned (5 min).
- 4Add spinach; cook until excess moisture evaporates. Let cool.
- 5Beat eggs in bowl. Add cheese.
- 6Stir egg-cheese mixture into onion-spinach mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 7Turn into pie pan, spreading top evenly.
- 8Bake until top is browned and tester (I use a toothpick) comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 209.5 mg
- Sodium 455.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g