Recipe by PMP
This is a wonderful dish even for people who don't like spinach or broccoli. It's quick and easy and makes great left-overs. I got it from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking...published by Vicki Schrupp.
Top Review by Mrs.Habu
I gave this 5 stars because it was VERY easy to make and tasted great (even without the mushrooms). It made a wonderful lunch, together with a garden salad. I will be making this again.
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 (12 ounce) cupsshredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced