Sweet PQ?'s Note:
This recipe is a bit different from the ones already on zaar. It comes from a pamphlet called "Easy Meatless Dishes" by Betty Crocker. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds appealing. I am placing it here so I won't misplace it. I would sprinkle the finished product with parmesan cheese simply because I love parm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*. Spray a 9" x 1 1/2" quiche dish with cooking spray.
- 2Mix 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, whipping cream, pesto, spinach and eggs until well blended. Pour into quiche dish.
- 3Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese, and bake 2-3 minutes more, until cheese melts.
- 4Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small pan until hot, keeping warm .
- 5Cut quiche into wedges and serve with spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 232.9 mg
- Sodium 535.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: