Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 33 mins
This recipe is a bit different from the ones already on zaar. It comes from a pamphlet called "Easy Meatless Dishes" by Betty Crocker. I haven't made it yet, but it sounds appealing. I am placing it here so I won't misplace it. I would sprinkle the finished product with parmesan cheese simply because I love parm!
- Preheat oven to 375*. Spray a 9" x 1 1/2" quiche dish with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, whipping cream, pesto, spinach and eggs until well blended. Pour into quiche dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese, and bake 2-3 minutes more, until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small pan until hot, keeping warm .
- Cut quiche into wedges and serve with spaghetti sauce.