- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded muenster cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach mixture and stir to blend.
- Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.