1/2 Photos of Crustless Spinach Quiche
1 hr 10 mins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
A great tasting quiche thats made healthy. You can of course make this the fattening way :) I do like to add a little bacon or sausage to mine, but it is optional. Prep time is making it without any meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup skim milk
- egg substitute (equivalent to 4 eggs)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- cooked bacon (crumbled or chopped up) (optional) or cooked sausage (crumbled or chopped up) (optional) or cooked ham (crumbled or chopped up) (optional)
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- 2Add milk, egg substitute and pepper; beat until smooth.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Transfer to a 10 inch quiche pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 344.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g