A great tasting quiche thats made healthy. You can of course make this the fattening way :) I do like to add a little bacon or sausage to mine, but it is optional. Prep time is making it without any meat.
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup skim milk
- egg substitute (equivalent to 4 eggs)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- cooked bacon (crumbled or chopped up) (optional) or cooked sausage (crumbled or chopped up) (optional) or cooked ham (crumbled or chopped up) (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add milk, egg substitute and pepper; beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 10 inch quiche pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.