One of my good friends made this for our monthly lunch get-together. I fell in love with it and have made it several times since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (7 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- 2Saute/stir the green pepper, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic in hot oil until crisp-tender.
- 3Drain and cool.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and ricotta cheese; whisk until well blended.
- 5Add in the sauteed vegetables and the remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
- 6Pour mixture into a 10-inch springform pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour or until set.
- 8Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 247.6 mg
- Sodium 847.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g