1/1 Photo of Crustless Spinach Pie
Do you have a little bit of leftover ham or mushrooms? It doesn't take much of any of them and you can have a real feast with this Italian pie. I like it best using pepperoni, mushrooms and onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chopped salami or 1/3 cup pepperoni or 1/3 cup ham
- 1/4 cup total sauteed mushrooms or 1/4 cup onions or 1/4 cup zucchini, in any combination that you prefer
- olive oil
- 1Combine ricotta, mozzarella and eggs, mixing well.
- 2Blend in spinach.
- 3Add remaining ingredients mixing well.
- 4Pour into a buttered 10" springform pan.
- 5Drizzle the top with a small amount of olive oil for a golden color.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 7Serve warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g