Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This spinach pie has only good carbs. I got it from someone else.
Make and share this Crustless Spinach Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g package frozen spinach
- 118.29 ml scallion
- 118.29 ml parsley
- 118.29 ml dill weed
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 177.44 ml butter
- Squeeze thawed spinach dry.
- In food processor bowl, combine spinach with all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Press into a Pam covered pie plate and bake 350°F for 30 minutes.
Great recipe and I love the green color! Flavor was wonderful! I didn't have fresh dill weed, so I just used a tsp of dried. If were to to add anything else, it would be some minced garlic. Cooking time took 35 minutes, but that was no big deal for me. One thing to remember is to allow it to set and cool down after baking. I tried to cut it too soon so I could get a picture and the cut out section collapsed into a mush pile. (Still very edible, though.) Thanks for sharing only1nk. Made for PAC Spring 2012.