Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fast, easy and good.
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons wheat germ
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 lb cottage cheese, creamed or uncreamed
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 6 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- Thaw and chop frozen spinach.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with the flour until smooth.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Spread mixture in an 8x10 inch baking pan.
- Mix cheeses with salt and layer this onto spinach.
- Sprinkle with wheat germ.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
this recipe was easy to make and went over very well with my friends... I even was able to make it as a casserole and it still came out awesomely.