1/9 Photos of Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche
I came up with this when I was among the many doing the Atkin's Low Carb dieting... This was something tasty without all the carbs. You may have to play with the measurements a bit as I never measured it, I just dumped it in a bowl all together and mixed it adding as I saw fit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon (as crispy as you like) and crumble. Drain on paper towels to absorb excess grease and set aside.
- 2Saute onion just a bit so they won't be crunchy in your quiche. Place with bacon on yor paper towel.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs. Add cheeses, milk, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 4Mix in bacon and onions. Stir in spinach.
- 5Put in sprayed 9 inch pie pan or 8x8 baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into quiche comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 356.2 mg
- Sodium 1162.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g