- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded gouda cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in cheese, onions, salmon, dill, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES 95(28% from fat); FAT 3g (sat 1.5g,mono 1g,poly 0.2g); PROTEIN 8.8g; CHOLESTEROL 37mg; CALCIUM 171mg; SODIUM 223mg; FIBER 0.2g; IRON 0.3mg; CARBOHYDRATE 7.5g.