Keep the quiche recipes coming! As an Atkins follower we're doing no carbs so had to abandon the crust, but everything else is so good you don't even miss it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Shred the smoked chicken into small pieces, and dice ham. Grate both measures of cheese. Slice the avocado and break slices into 3cm lengths.
- 3Dice the red onion and gently fry until just cooked.
- 4In a bowl, break all eggs. Whisk and add dijon mustard. Continue whisking.
- 5In a shaker, add milk, cream and flour. Shake to mix, then add to egg mix whilst continuing to whisk. Season with salt & pepper.
- 6Assemble smoked chicken, ham, cheese and red onion in quiche dish (26cm). Add avocado slices and egg mixture. Use a clean hand to mix together, ensuring an even spread of ingredients.
- 7Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and paprika (if desired).
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Smoked Chicken & Avocado Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 433.8 mg
- Sodium 493.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: