Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Keep the quiche recipes coming! As an Atkins follower we're doing no carbs so had to abandon the crust, but everything else is so good you don't even miss it.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Shred the smoked chicken into small pieces, and dice ham. Grate both measures of cheese. Slice the avocado and break slices into 3cm lengths.
- Dice the red onion and gently fry until just cooked.
- In a bowl, break all eggs. Whisk and add dijon mustard. Continue whisking.
- In a shaker, add milk, cream and flour. Shake to mix, then add to egg mix whilst continuing to whisk. Season with salt & pepper.
- Assemble smoked chicken, ham, cheese and red onion in quiche dish (26cm). Add avocado slices and egg mixture. Use a clean hand to mix together, ensuring an even spread of ingredients.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and paprika (if desired).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.