I made up this recipe, and I love it! It is yummy and a GREAT way to use up leftover salmon.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9 inch pie plate.
- 2Toss the salmon and cheese with the flour, and place in the bottom of the buttered pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- 4Pour egg mixture over the cheese and salmon.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- 6Serve hot, top each piece with a dollop of sour cream and sliced green onions.
- 7Note: I use leftover salmon to make this, and I usually bake my salmon with spices, including plenty of garlic--you may want to add a little garlic to this recipe if you didn't cook your salmon this way.
- 8Lower Carb/Gluten Free Version: You can omit the flour if you choose to, I think it makes the whole recipe a bit wetter that way, though--for my picky kids' sake, I like to make it a little drier. We call it "salmon pie" and even the kids who "hate" eggs eat this one. :).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Salmon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 319.9 mg
- Sodium 477.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: