1/1 Photo of Crustless Quiche Muffins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine and they are delicious!!! I had never had quiche before and we loved these. They are great for appetizers or even for a meal. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 eggs
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml pecorino romano cheese (you can also use Parmesan, Asiago, or Feta make sure it is grated)
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (you can also use Mexican blend)
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml pepper (coarse ground)
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 118.29 ml asparagus (chopped)
- 236.59 ml bell pepper (chopped, I use 1/3 cup yellow, 1/3 cup orange & either 1/3 cup red or green)
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms (diced)
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach (chopped, you can also use frozen)
- 453.59 g bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin tins w/ cooking spray.
- 3Fry up the bacon (cooked crispy & crumbled). You can use the bacon grease to sautee the vegetables.
- 4Sautee onion and peppers, then add asparagus, then mushrooms and last of all the spinach. All must be soft, but not overdone.
- 5Beat eggs until fluffy and add the cream, garlic salt, pepper and Italian seasonings.
- 6Add cheese and bacon; mix well with the eggs.
- 7Add the sauteed vegges and mix well.
- 8Pour into muffin tins (3/4 full or so).
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes, but do not over cook.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 212.2 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese