Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like quiche so I decided to revamp this version of a recipe I had laying around. My version is abit healthier than my old recipe and still low carb. Very good too!
- 6 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground chicken (cooked and seasoned with italian seasoning)
- Cooked the ground chicken and add seasoning. Set aside. Mix remaining ingredients together and add the ground chicken. Put into a greased 9inch pan and bake for 30 mins at 350.