DD gave me this idea when she made a crustless quiche using real eggs, cream and a variety of veggies. I substituted egg beaters and my own variety of fresh veggies. It made a hit with DH and me at breakfast this morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop and slice the veggies.
- 2Grate the cheese Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- 3Spray an 8" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- 4Pour the quiche in the cake pan.
- 5Put in a preheated 350º oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Quiche is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute