Cindy Lynn's Note:
This is the recipe that inspired me to purchase a Corning Ware quiche dish, not that it is an absolute requirement. A girlfriend from college (she and I were both returning adult students) gave me this recipe, upon my request, after she'd served it at one of our get-togethers. A crust forms as the quiche is baking. This can be served just about any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix half of both cheeses with all other ingredients.
- 2Put into greased 8-inch pyrex pie pan (or quiche dish).
- 3Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake 2 minutes more or until cheese begins to brown on edges.
- 6Cut into wedges or squares and serve immediately.
- 7Note: Can be baked in a 9 X 13 glass baking pan if recipe is doubled.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.5 mg
- Sodium 819.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g