Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom makes this every Christmas morning, but I could eat it any time of the day! It's very versatile--you can use any type of cheese you have on hand, except swiss.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli, thawed and patted dry with paper towel
- 1 lb sausage or 1 lb bacon, browned and crumbled
- butter, for pans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter two pie pans and divide cheese between pans.
- Next, divide broccoli between pans.
- Top with meat.
- Beat eggs and milk; pour half of mixture into each pan.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes.
I invited ladies over for cards and lunch last week and needed something quick but tasty for lunch so I made this quiche and it was a big hit!! I used jarred bacon bits and only mozzarella chesse since that is what I had on hand, it still turned out to be delicious. Thanks so much for the recipe!!