- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, cream, water, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the mozzarella and mix well. Set aside.
- Butter a 9 inch pie plate, sprinkle the bacon in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the bacon.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then serve.