1/1 Photo of Crustless Quiche
A really easy and healthy way to have quiche... without the crust, but with all the goodness of a quiche! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Chop zucchini, onion, and mushrooms.
- 3Place each type of vegetable into a small bowl (3).
- 4Add a teaspoons of butter to each bowl.
- 5Microwave vegetables, one at a time, for one minute. Set aside.
- 6Mix together 5 eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Add egg mixture to a glass baking pan.
- 8Add vegetables to egg mixture and incorporate well.
- 9Add in the cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- 10Put quiche into the oven for 35-40 minute or until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 254.8 mg
- Sodium 324.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g