I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
Make and share this Crustless Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces soften cream cheese (15 sec. in microwave)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced ham (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked sausage (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked bacon, etc. (we like a combo of meat)
- 1 cup vegetables (green pepper, onion, frozen spinach, mushrooms etc)
- Mix together until smooth cream cheese & milk.
- Whisk in whipping cream a little at a time until well blended.
- (DON"T use beaters) add eggs whisking after each egg. Using a spoon stir in remaining ingredients including salt & pepper to taste.
- Grease muffin cups.
- Spoon into muffin cups filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out clean.
- If frozen reheat in microwave for 2-21/2 minutes.
Excellent recipe! I've made them 2 or 3 times now & they are always a hit. I've consistently made them with black forest ham & orange bell peppers ... great combination & very festive looking. Decided I'd better show my appreciation by doing a review & putting up a picture or two. Thanks for the great recipe!
I made this quiche for a party, using the muffin cup idea, and it was a great hit! Everyone loved it. I did everything just as the recipe says, and the individual quiches were so easy to serve. I used 1 can of chopped spinach (removing the liquid) and about 1/2 an onion, plus I split the recipe in half and added about 1/2 cup of Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon to one half of the amount. (We had vegetarians, so we wanted to have half with and half without meat.) Thanks so much for this recipe, and I will be making it again!