1/2 Photos of Crustless Quiche
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces soften cream cheese (15 sec. in microwave)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced ham (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked sausage (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked bacon, etc. (we like a combo of meat)
- 1 cup vegetables (green pepper, onion, frozen spinach, mushrooms etc)
- 1Mix together until smooth cream cheese & milk.
- 2Whisk in whipping cream a little at a time until well blended.
- 3(DON"T use beaters) add eggs whisking after each egg. Using a spoon stir in remaining ingredients including salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Grease muffin cups.
- 5Spoon into muffin cups filling to the top.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7If frozen reheat in microwave for 2-21/2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 323.9 mg
- Sodium 1329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: