Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
Top Review by joy of jess
Excellent recipe! I've made them 2 or 3 times now & they are always a hit. I've consistently made them with black forest ham & orange bell peppers ... great combination & very festive looking. Decided I'd better show my appreciation by doing a review & putting up a picture or two. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 4 ounces soften cream cheese (15 sec. in microwave)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced ham (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked sausage (we like a combo of meat) or 2 cups cooked bacon, etc. (we like a combo of meat)
- 1 cup vegetables (green pepper, onion, frozen spinach, mushrooms etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together until smooth cream cheese & milk.
- Whisk in whipping cream a little at a time until well blended.
- (DON"T use beaters) add eggs whisking after each egg. Using a spoon stir in remaining ingredients including salt & pepper to taste.
- Grease muffin cups.
- Spoon into muffin cups filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Until a toothpick comes out clean.
- If frozen reheat in microwave for 2-21/2 minutes.