1/3 Photos of Crustless Quiche #2 W/Bacon and Feta
This is another version of my other recipe for Crustless Quiche - this one is lower in fat as it has no butter, feta instead of cheddar and a bit of bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small onion, shredded on cheese grater
- 1 medium potato, shredded on cheese grater
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1Whip eggs and milk. I use KitchenAid.
- 2Add flour, whip some more.
- 3Stir in cheese, bacon, potato and onion.
- 4Add salt, pepper, basil.
- 5Pour into a pie dish and bake at 375F for 45 minute.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Quiche #2 W/Bacon and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.7 mg
- Sodium 906.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g