Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Be flexible; use more or less as need be. I also skip the crust and put it into a Pam-sprayed dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree or 1 (16 ounce) can fresh pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (10 ounce) package soft tofu, do not use low fat
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cream the tofu, pumpkin and sugar in a food processor; add salt and spices, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 F and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Chill and serve.
what a great receipt!! My family loves this and it's so much better for you.