Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have tried several variations of low calorie crustless pumpkin pies and this is by far my favorite. Very rich and creamy. Even my picky husband likes it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (I like mine spicier)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup splenda sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.
From a pumpkin fanatic, I give this 5 blazing stars! I needed to use 1/2 can of pumpkin, so I cut the recipe in half. After mixing, I divided the mixture equally into 4 individual ramekins. They browned and puffed up beautifully for a yummy finish to our dinner. I'm sure it'll be great cold, too!
This smells so good in the oven......my house smells so yummy. I've been looking for healthy alternatives to serve this Thanksgiving....this one's a keeper. Served with fat-free spray whipped cream this will be perfect.
I loved the great taste without the added calories of the crust.