Recipe by Elaine
I have tried several variations of low calorie crustless pumpkin pies and this is by far my favorite. Very rich and creamy. Even my picky husband likes it.
Top Review by DuChick
From a pumpkin fanatic, I give this 5 blazing stars! I needed to use 1/2 can of pumpkin, so I cut the recipe in half. After mixing, I divided the mixture equally into 4 individual ramekins. They browned and puffed up beautifully for a yummy finish to our dinner. I'm sure it'll be great cold, too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (I like mine spicier)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.