1/2 Photos of Crustless Pumpkin Pie
I received an email from Gooseberry Patch and this was one of the featured recipes. Just in time for the Holidays!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted
- whipped topping, garnish (optional)
- walnuts, chopped, garnish (optional)
- cinnamon, garnish (optional)
- nutmeg, garnish (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt. Mix well and pour into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- 3Sprinkle cake mix and nuts over top. Drizzle with butter; do not stir.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes to one hour, testing for doneness with a toothpick.
- 5Serve with whipped topping sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon or nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.9
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.4 mg
- Sodium 965.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 67.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g