Recipe by senseicheryl
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 1⁄4 cups solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup non-fat soymilk, plain
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup original plain pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted near center tests clean. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.