- 1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- almond flour or ground almonds, for dusting the pie pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients but the almond flour in a large bowl.
- Butter the pie pan and sprinkle generously with almonds. Bake at 450 for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 and bake another 30 minutes or so, until set.
- Let cool before serving. T.
- his made just a little too much for my not-so-deep 9" pie pan, so I used a couple of ramekins for the overflow.